Skip to content
- Ph.D. Candidate in Moral Theology/ Theological Ethics/ Boston College – Brighton, Massachusetts, USA/2019.
- Candidate/Licentiate in Sacred Theology (S.T.L.) – Boston College/School of Theology and Ministry, USA/2019.
- Master of Arts: Moral Theology; Major: Ethics. Catholic Theological Union (CTU)-Chicago, IL, USA.
- Master in Sustainable Development: “Desarrollo Sostenible.” Universidad Pontificio Comillas de Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
- Master in Economics & Management. “Université Catholique d’Afrique Centrale” (Catholic University of Central Africa) – Yaoundé/Cameroon.
- Undergraduate Program: Business Studies and Computer Sciences. “Institut Supérieur de Commerce” (Institute of Commerce)- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
- Consultant/Researcher in political participation, governance, and gender, TROCAIRE (Irish), CORDAID (Dutch), Justice and Peace Episcopal Commissions (DRC).
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: